When you wake up in the morning and your body signals a dull ache from the day before, it could be because you did this core workout. It also could be because you fell down the stairs, no one knows.
Core work is probably the most important “workout” a person can do. Your core is defined as “the body” below your shoulders and above your knees.
A strong core enables you stand up, walk, move, and physically get through the day. This workout looks easier than it is and trust me, even 3 sets of 10, and you will KNOW what I mean.
I call this move the “hand to foot ball pass” and this is how you do it.
- On a yoga mat or towel, lay flat.
- Take an exercise ball in your hands reach it and your arms, horizontally, above your head.
- From here, pass to ball from your hands to your feet (in between your thighs) and gently tap the ball to the floor while simultaneously lifting your hands over your head
- Now pass the ball from your feet back to your hands.
- Lower your feet to the floor and hands (with ball) back behind your head. This is one rep.
The video below demonstrates the move:
Do this move, 3 sets of 10, until you get stronger and then add more sets. Good luck and Happy Monday!